- DAVIE STREET PARTY: Bringing together lots of vendors, community organizations, and performers, the Davie Street Party is a place for everyone. What: with taking over three blocks of Davie Street, there will be multiple stages, lots of food, and loades of activities for those who want to have a good time.
Date: 4th August Time: 6pm – 12am
Location: Davie Village
- VANCOUVER PRIDE WITH QUEER AS FUNK: Queer As Funk returns to The Fabulous Commodore Ballroom!! It’s time for the 4th annual Queer As Funk Vancouver Pride kick-off show. This sells out every single year, get your tickets early. Everyone is welcome! LGBTTIQQ2SA and allies!
Date: 4th August Time: 8:00pm
Location: Commodore Ballroom
- TERRY WALLACE MEMORIAL BREAKFAST: To honour one of the founders of Pride here in Vancouver, this breakfast will bring together those within the LGBTQ2+ community in celebration and memory of Terry Wallace’s legacy. Look for the Roundhouse Radio Street Team on Location!
Date: 5th August Time: 8am – 12pm
Location: Jim Deva Plaza
- SUNSET BEACH PRIDE FESTIVAL: Pride takes over Sunset Beach. The festival will be in full swing with a boatload of vendors, performers, and food. Look for the Roundhouse Radio Street Team on Location!
Date: 6th August Time: 11am – 6pm
Location: Sunset Beach
- 39TH ANNUAL VANCOUVER PRIDE PARADE: Join us for one of the most beautiful and diverse parades in the world. The Vancouver Pride Parade was granted civic status in 2013 and is one of the city’s flagship events! Attracting crowds of more than 650,000, the Pride Parade is renowned on the international stage as one of the largest and most successful LGBTQ2+ events in the world.
Date: 6th August Time: 12pm – 3pm
Location: Downtown Vancouver
- PRIDE PREMIERE: Join the Vancouver Pride Society in kicking off the 2017 Pride season. Those who want to be there or who are just wandering down Robson Street are more than welcome to come. However, the Beer Garden is 19+ with ID. Look for the Roundhouse Radio Street Team on Location!
Date: 26th July Time: 3pm – 10pm
Location: Robson Square
- PRIDE SPORTS DAY: anyone who wants to come and participate or just watch a large variety of sports. Join Roundhouse Radio’s Janice Ungaro and Cory Ashworth as they Host all the fun and activities, have some fun playing a wide variety of games and see some of your favourite players from the Vancouver Canucks, the Vancouver Whitecaps FC, and the BC Lions!
Date: 22nd July Time: 11am
Location: Second Beach
- PRIDE RUN AND WALK: HOSTED BY VANCOUVER FRONTRUNNERS: Anyone who is a beginner or avid runner or walker, who wants to have some fun surrounded by supportive and exciting people. Com in costume or come in your running shorts, as long as you want to have fun while getting some exercise in at any level, this run and walk is for you with Roundhouse Radio’s Barb Snelgrove as MC getting the energy pumping and our runners ready!
Date: 22nd July Time: 7:30am
Location: Course starts and ends at Second Beach